Monday, January 24, 2011

Sigue La Vaca (good food)

When traveling solo, food is rarely a priority. To me it's fun to eat with others, but alone, I'm likely to buy an empanada or a slice of pizza and run off to find more things to photograph and explore. On Saturday I made my way to the San Telmo art district and before tracking down the many new galleries lining the old streets, I wandered out to the waterfront. While there were many restaurants to choose from, there was only one that was well-attended. I sniffed it out and concurred that Sigue La Vaca was a great deal. And how could I, even if solo, pass up such a deal. For less than $25 one could have unlimited wine, beer, coffee, an endless salad bar, a huge grill of every edible animal cooked to perfection and a delicious dessert (I had a chocolate volcanoe cake with ice cream and rasberry sauce). Needless to say, I didn't eat again for the rest of the day....






Expertly Grilled Meats...


Salad Bar...



No comments:

Post a Comment